Blue Orange Green Pink Purple
We try to live, laugh & love . . . 'cuz that's what it's all about!

I suppose . . .

Posted by tina at 12/21/2011 09:15:00 PM

I suppose . . . when you live in a house with all boys, it's bound to not always smell like roses or something scentsy.  Sometimes, it's poop.  Just sayin'.  It happens.

I suppose . . . sometimes I have too high of expectations.  Is it too much to ask for the boys to go to the bathroom before  they go to bed so that they don't have to get up 17 minutes later to go the bathroom?

I suppose . . . sometimes I really don't have a lot to say, but have a few random thoughts to vent.  Too bad my random thoughts aren't really profound.

I suppose . . . I should admit that I am a little on edge about Rex finding out that Gigi is still alive.  Get it over with already.  Yeah, I religiously watch a sappy, stupid soap opera.  I just finished watching today's episode and they do it every single day - string us, the loyal viewers, along.  Why do I watch such trash you might ask? It's mindless.  Exactly.  I don't have to think.  But sometimes, it does drag on for a few too many episodes.  Gigi is alive dang it!!!  Anyway . . . there you have it people, I divulge a secret.

I suppose . . . I should get some sleep.  I am struggling with NOT getting up to tidy the house.  It's a complete disaster, in my personal opinion, at this very second.  There are some clean clothes and clean dishes, but we haven't really put anything away from our overnight trip from the weekend.  Of course Paden couldn't accidently forget his white elephant gift.  They boys haven't figured out that you shouldn't take the largest box from the pile. :-)  So, thank you family for the year-old tins full of popcorn and the old-ish looking gumballs and other random candy.  It's awesome.  I think Gunnar might have accidentally forgot his newly acquired, dust-covered bowling balls that I think belonged to an Ellis brother that wasn't actually at the party, so Aunt Ann might be dealing with that little surprise.  In addition, I have got Fischer sized clothes to sort through and pack up the too small / get out the bigger size.  That's just a sampling of what I am sure is a much longer list of "to-do" tasks.

However, on the subject of sleep, I haven't gotten much in the last few days.  We served Famous Dave's BBQ to our plant workers on Monday and I went in Monday night/Tuesday morning on grave shift at 1:30am after going to bed about 10pm.  I was there for a couple hours, came home, slept, got woken up at 7:19am by my sweet Paden calling me on the phone from his overnight stay with Grandpa & Grandma Livingston.  I did schedule an interview for 9am and I had an investigation that I needed to conduct with an employee who got off work at 7:30am, so it's a good thing the kid called.  Today I had to facilitate training at our Paterson, WA location (about 45 minutes from here).  That was an 8am to 5pm gig, but before I went  across the river, I went to work at 5:30am to hand out turkeys to grave shift.  

So, I am kind of tired.  I am going to call it a night. I really am not spilling out all this information to gain any sympathy, just a matter of record. :-)  Oh, but if anyone did feel sorry for me, a potluck dish for work Thursday would be handy, as well as some baked goods to finish off my secret santa gift.  Yeah, wishful thinking.  I know.  I am going to have to wing it because you know what . . .?  I am just plain getting too old to do too much with too little sleep.

1 comment:

strivingforsunshine said...

I'm tired just listening to your schedule. Get some sleep this weekend!

9:34 PM, December 22, 2011

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

At Our House

    • .
  • Our Family Photos on Shutterfly

    • Click here for our photos

    My Blog List

    • A Day in the Life of the Roy Fam
      The Sweetest Gift
    • BLOG-ography
      Sunday Evening Post
    • bloggin mom
      Happy Birthday Maverick!!!
    • Curly Crafter
      Kata Kata Motivasi
    • erin summerill { THE SUMMERILL SURF }
      Bart The Cat your Life
    • Granola in a Different Bowl
      Field Trip For Me
    • Khea & Justin (Private)
    • Much Ado About...Nothing
      This Mom Thing. #BecauseofHim
    • Multiple Hats
      Blogging Restitution
    • Nikki and Danny
      Chicken Bacon Cream Cheese Wreath
    • our simple life
    • padey's blog
      school is BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Pyles of Clutter
      Feelings of fall...
    • rasberries and rocks
      This crazy world of parenting
    • Retired in Sunland!
    • Terry Pyle
      Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
    • That girl ain't right...
      Andy Guessed It!
    • the AWESOME Megan
      The Lucky One
    • The Country Life of MoJo
      Family Conversation
    • The Gonzalez Family
      I know I know it's been 4ever!
    • The Life
      The one where my life changed.
    • The Neighbor's Blog
      Family, We're in This Together
    • Trumpet House Tales
      Thoughts
    • Weston & Emmerson
      Christmas

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2013 (6)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ►  2012 (18)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ▼  2011 (33)
      • ▼  December (7)
        • Christmas Joys
        • I suppose . . .
        • O Christmas Tree
        • Well, this week is over . . .
        • Parenting 101
        • Tempted, but held strong
        • So, it's December 1st
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (4)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ►  February (6)
      • ►  January (6)
    • ►  2010 (15)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2009 (39)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (5)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (7)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2008 (57)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (4)
      • ►  April (6)
      • ►  March (9)
      • ►  February (9)
      • ►  January (9)
    • ►  2007 (37)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  April (5)
      • ►  March (6)
      • ►  February (8)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2006 (16)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (4)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  February (1)
    • ►  2005 (5)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  November (2)

    Who's Been Here?





    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top