Blue Orange Green Pink Purple
We try to live, laugh & love . . . 'cuz that's what it's all about!

Self-Portrait Tuesday

Posted by tina at 1/29/2008 04:49:00 PM
Lelly's challenge this week (finally something I had no trouble thinking of):

. . .but what if there was a way to do it all? what if there was a twenty-fifth hour of the day, an hour all to yourself! no commitments, no distractions, no need to sleep. what would you do?

If I had an extra hour to do anything I wanted, the first thing that came to my mind is CLEAN this:


so that I do more of this:


There are other things I would probably love to do or that I should do, but that at this moment, I just want to create something! I have not done any scrapbook pages since November at the Retreat (See Neighbor Jane Payne for retreat details). I have done a few cards in the last couple of weeks, which are posted in my scrap gallary at SB.com. But, really I would like to actually do some scrapbooking of pictures - I need to organize pictures, send some in for developing (since there's thousands just hanging out on my computer!) and I just would love that extra hour to work on that part of my life that so frequently gets neglected!

PS - I haven't figured out real well how to take pictures of myself with my camera - too big & awkward and I have no idea where our point-n-shoot camera is at this moment. Anyway, sorry for not including myself in SPT - I know, I know - the point is to include your own picture! :) Just trying to get back in the groove of SPT, so maybe next week!
Labels: self portrait Tuesdays

5 comments:

Heather @ Multiple Hats said...

This is exactly what I would do with an extra hour, too! 3 days at the retreat is not enough time to stay caught up for the year ;-)

9:53 PM, January 29, 2008
Anonymous said...

You are so creative Tina! I am totally amazed that you can find any time to even do this as I feel like I don't have any extra time in the day. You inspire me! :)

10:46 PM, January 29, 2008
The Monkeys said...

Your scrapbook pages are beautiful! One of the many things I would like to do as well- mine wouldn't turn out that good, though:)

6:13 AM, January 30, 2008
Unknown said...

sounds like a great way to spend an hour. i get totally overwhelmed when i think about scrapbooking!

7:09 AM, January 30, 2008
Unknown said...

oh, and i forgot to mention...

welcome back to spt!! you've been gone tooooooo long!

12:30 PM, January 30, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

At Our House

    • .
  • Our Family Photos on Shutterfly

    • Click here for our photos

    My Blog List

    • A Day in the Life of the Roy Fam
      The Sweetest Gift
    • BLOG-ography
      Sunday Evening Post
    • bloggin mom
      Happy Birthday Maverick!!!
    • Curly Crafter
      Kata Kata Motivasi
    • erin summerill { THE SUMMERILL SURF }
      Bart The Cat your Life
    • Granola in a Different Bowl
      Field Trip For Me
    • Khea & Justin (Private)
    • Much Ado About...Nothing
      This Mom Thing. #BecauseofHim
    • Multiple Hats
      Blogging Restitution
    • Nikki and Danny
      Chicken Bacon Cream Cheese Wreath
    • our simple life
    • padey's blog
      school is BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Pyles of Clutter
      Feelings of fall...
    • rasberries and rocks
      This crazy world of parenting
    • Retired in Sunland!
    • Terry Pyle
      Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
    • That girl ain't right...
      Andy Guessed It!
    • the AWESOME Megan
      The Lucky One
    • The Country Life of MoJo
      Family Conversation
    • The Gonzalez Family
      I know I know it's been 4ever!
    • The Life
      The one where my life changed.
    • The Neighbor's Blog
      Family, We're in This Together
    • Trumpet House Tales
      Thoughts
    • Weston & Emmerson
      Christmas

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2013 (6)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ►  2012 (18)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2011 (33)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (4)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ►  February (6)
      • ►  January (6)
    • ►  2010 (15)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2009 (39)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (5)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (7)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ▼  2008 (57)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (4)
      • ►  April (6)
      • ►  March (9)
      • ►  February (9)
      • ▼  January (9)
        • HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT ANN!
        • Happy Birthday Sunny!
        • Self-Portrait Tuesday
        • Hair Cut Results
        • It's the day
        • Have wanted to . . .
        • Argh! Computers! / Resolutions
        • Happy Anniversary!
        • Christmas recap
    • ►  2007 (37)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  April (5)
      • ►  March (6)
      • ►  February (8)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2006 (16)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (4)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  February (1)
    • ►  2005 (5)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  November (2)

    Who's Been Here?





    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top