The rooms have the original chalkboards in them. It's really neat - I suggest reading more on their website.
We went to have breakfast at a place called the Byways Cafe. It was on the Food Network on the Diners, Drive-ins & Dives.

That's the kitchen - an airstream trailer. It's pretty cool. The place is empty, the cook stays out back in the trailer and comes out when someone comes in - takes your order then goes back to the trailer. It's different. She's the only one there. There's another web site that raves about the place for the kid friendly environment and sandbox outside for the parent and kid playdates they have. It's really too bad we don't live closer to that place, although we'd probably gain tons of lbs because we'd eat too much. They have all sorts of crepes, not just dessert ones.
So, all in all we had a great trip. We got to go to a couple of fun places to stay and eat. It's nice to get away from real life and just spend time together. So, we have been married for seven years. I would like to also mention we did date for two years prior to getting married - which is quite a long time by LDS standards. Anyway, in celebration of 7 years, here's the top 7 reasons why I love my husband (in random order):
1) - He always makes sure I am happy. He lets me win many an argument.
2) - He makes me laugh.
3) - He is a kid at heart and loves to play.
4) - He is a good father to our two boys.
5) - He supports my hobby and makes me buy the latest and greatest scrapbooking tools and gadgets.
6) - He has a stong testimony of the Church of Jesus Christ.
7) - He is adventurous and we have had many fun adventures over the last 7+ years.
I am very grateful and lucky to be who I am and where I am.
1 comment:
Tina,
Happy Anniversary... Sounds like you guys had a great time.. Way cool to try places not on the beaten path :)
Glad to see you bloggin!!!
Post a Comment