Blue Orange Green Pink Purple
We try to live, laugh & love . . . 'cuz that's what it's all about!

Hair Cut Results

Posted by tina at 1/24/2008 10:25:00 PM
So, the results are in. Quickly, because it's late, I will get these pics up. I really do NOT believe that I am in any way photogenic and I do NOT like to see pictures of myself most of the time. Since I've not participated in SPT (see Lelly's Musings) for a while, I have to get back used to having my picture taken and shared with others!

BEFORE - terrible lighting and position in this one, but it's the best we got. I came home quickly after work to grab the checkbook (which was already in the car), so we snapped this pic quickly.




After - pretty satisfied with it. I can curl under or out for a little body for my board-straight hair. I think it will work. I just need to not go for 5 months without a cut! It was $22.00, which I believe is a good price for a cut, but I am not 100% sure on that. Anyway, this isn't a great picture because of the lighting and shadow, but Neil was really tired of taking pictures I would be satisfied with, so this is what I get! :) (Thank you for helping though!)



Got to get to bed - everyone's going to be tired in the morning - I can feel it already! :)

Sianara!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I think it looks great! Don't you just love that fresh, cute haircut feeling! Now go out tonight and show it off.

9:53 AM, January 25, 2008
Anonymous said...

Okay... So first I have to tell you that I am VERY proud of you for posting your picture. :) Secondly, it looks very cute! I always like the way that a new haircut looks (gives a little more body and bounce). I think that you have given me inspiration to get mine cut soon. I think I am stuck in a bit of rut! :) I am proud of you Tina! I look forward to seeing more pics of you on the blog. I know that you may not be super pumped about getting your picture taken, but you will want your kids to have good memories of you being around when they were growing up. :) Such sacrifices!!!

7:56 PM, January 25, 2008
Darla said...

It's so cute.. . I'm the same way... I'm terribly NOT photogenic.
I love the cut.. looks great...

9:28 PM, January 26, 2008
Heather @ Multiple Hats said...

It's cute!!!

9:55 PM, January 29, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

At Our House

    • .
  • Our Family Photos on Shutterfly

    • Click here for our photos

    My Blog List

    • A Day in the Life of the Roy Fam
      The Sweetest Gift
    • BLOG-ography
      Sunday Evening Post
    • bloggin mom
      Happy Birthday Maverick!!!
    • Curly Crafter
      Kata Kata Motivasi
    • erin summerill { THE SUMMERILL SURF }
      Bart The Cat your Life
    • Granola in a Different Bowl
      Field Trip For Me
    • Khea & Justin (Private)
    • Much Ado About...Nothing
      This Mom Thing. #BecauseofHim
    • Multiple Hats
      Blogging Restitution
    • Nikki and Danny
      Chicken Bacon Cream Cheese Wreath
    • our simple life
    • padey's blog
      school is BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Pyles of Clutter
      Feelings of fall...
    • rasberries and rocks
      This crazy world of parenting
    • Retired in Sunland!
    • Terry Pyle
      Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
    • That girl ain't right...
      Andy Guessed It!
    • the AWESOME Megan
      The Lucky One
    • The Country Life of MoJo
      Family Conversation
    • The Gonzalez Family
      I know I know it's been 4ever!
    • The Life
      The one where my life changed.
    • The Neighbor's Blog
      Family, We're in This Together
    • Trumpet House Tales
      Thoughts
    • Weston & Emmerson
      Christmas

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2013 (6)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ►  2012 (18)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2011 (33)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (4)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ►  February (6)
      • ►  January (6)
    • ►  2010 (15)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2009 (39)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (5)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (7)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ▼  2008 (57)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (4)
      • ►  April (6)
      • ►  March (9)
      • ►  February (9)
      • ▼  January (9)
        • HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUNT ANN!
        • Happy Birthday Sunny!
        • Self-Portrait Tuesday
        • Hair Cut Results
        • It's the day
        • Have wanted to . . .
        • Argh! Computers! / Resolutions
        • Happy Anniversary!
        • Christmas recap
    • ►  2007 (37)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  April (5)
      • ►  March (6)
      • ►  February (8)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2006 (16)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (4)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  February (1)
    • ►  2005 (5)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  November (2)

    Who's Been Here?





    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top