Blue Orange Green Pink Purple
We try to live, laugh & love . . . 'cuz that's what it's all about!

Self Portrait Tuesday on Wednesday, again!

Posted by Anonymous at 4/04/2007 06:19:00 AM
I have a lot of great "excuses" why I didn't get my pics up on Tuesday - the one that I think is valid is becuase after working all day, I got home at 6:15pm, ate a PB&J sandwich, went to dollar scoop Tuesdays at Baskin & Robbins, went to Big R too look at baby chicks, went to Staples to look for laminating sheets, they didn't have the right ones, so we went to Office Depot, THEN came home, got the kids ready for bed (one already fell asleep in the car), #2 dear sweet boy had issues going to bed, laid down with him for a while, finally he fell asleep, went to couch where I fell asleep by 9:30pm! At work we are installing a new time & attendance system and we were training and learning the new system, so my brain and eyes were (still are) tired. We started on this project on Monday and next Monday we go live with it. Yeah, it's a crazy plan, but it shouldn't be too bad.

Anyway, so for SPT, I didn't really get a huge chance to play with friends, as Lelly suggested. Friday night, we did our monthly big trip to Costco (as a family). Saturday, my hubby had to umpire baseball games, so the boys & I did our grocery store trip and cleaned the house. The boys played outside in their sandbox for a bit. Sunday, we watched the first session of Conference at home, then headed to my in-laws' house in between. Some other family members also came, so I was able to get some pics of family with a couple of me in them. That's my play date for the week.
These are my nieces (they are sisters), Jaye Dean, Katie & Cassidy. Jaye Dean is 17, Katie is 12 (I think) and Cassidy is 15 (turning 16 nex month!). Yep, even the youngest one is almost taller than me! They are sweet girls!! Some other family that we had the pleasure of are:

Top: Zoey with the beloved fudgecicle.

Middle: Hank with Paden & Megan putting on her smile at the sight of the camera.

Bottom: Lilly with Grandpa

So, even though I caught Lilly with her eyes closed, I am sure she'll think that one is better than the one I caught of her on her dad's lap with a great face. I would hate to emabarss this almost 16-year old!

Family is great and I married into a pretty big one (well for me anyway). It's fun to have gatherings at Grandma & Grandpa's house, even though it's getting smaller as the kids get bigger. Tess & Gunnar were outside when I was taking pics, so I didn't get them - bummer. And no pics of Susan that I could find, so she's saved for today!

I really need to get ready for work, I need to leave in about 25 minutes!

Labels: family, self portrait Tuesdays

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm so glad you had a chance to photo so many of your family members! thanks for taking a few moments out of your hectice schedule!!

7:42 AM, April 04, 2007
Leslie said...

Such fun photos! I love reading new blog entries!

8:12 AM, April 04, 2007
carlo said...

great PLAY pics! love that you included so many.

thanks for the post on my blog. your comment hit home-- "i don't have the energy to be that kind of friend"-- so true for me too. i just did not realize it until i posted and starting reading comments.

6:48 AM, April 06, 2007

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

At Our House

    • .
  • Our Family Photos on Shutterfly

    • Click here for our photos

    My Blog List

    • A Day in the Life of the Roy Fam
      The Sweetest Gift
    • BLOG-ography
      Sunday Evening Post
    • bloggin mom
      Happy Birthday Maverick!!!
    • Curly Crafter
      Kata Kata Motivasi
    • erin summerill { THE SUMMERILL SURF }
      Bart The Cat your Life
    • Granola in a Different Bowl
      Field Trip For Me
    • Khea & Justin (Private)
    • Much Ado About...Nothing
      This Mom Thing. #BecauseofHim
    • Multiple Hats
      Blogging Restitution
    • Nikki and Danny
      Chicken Bacon Cream Cheese Wreath
    • our simple life
    • padey's blog
      school is BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Pyles of Clutter
      Feelings of fall...
    • rasberries and rocks
      This crazy world of parenting
    • Retired in Sunland!
    • Terry Pyle
      Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
    • That girl ain't right...
      Andy Guessed It!
    • the AWESOME Megan
      The Lucky One
    • The Country Life of MoJo
      Family Conversation
    • The Gonzalez Family
      I know I know it's been 4ever!
    • The Life
      The one where my life changed.
    • The Neighbor's Blog
      Family, We're in This Together
    • Trumpet House Tales
      Thoughts
    • Weston & Emmerson
      Christmas

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2013 (6)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ►  2012 (18)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2011 (33)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (4)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ►  February (6)
      • ►  January (6)
    • ►  2010 (15)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2009 (39)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (5)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (7)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2008 (57)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (4)
      • ►  April (6)
      • ►  March (9)
      • ►  February (9)
      • ►  January (9)
    • ▼  2007 (37)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ▼  April (5)
        • Self Portrait Tuesday
        • What if . . .?
        • Can anyone guess what this is?
        • SPT (I'm early this time!)
        • Self Portrait Tuesday on Wednesday, again!
      • ►  March (6)
      • ►  February (8)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2006 (16)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (4)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  February (1)
    • ►  2005 (5)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  November (2)

    Who's Been Here?





    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top