the gas price at the local station went from $2.95 to $2.72. That is crazy. No complaints, just stunned in amazement! I left at 5:50pm for a PTO meeting. One gas station had lowered to $2.79 and across the street was still at $2.95. I come home one hour later and they lowered to 5 cents lower to the station across the sreet.
Well, I just had to express my amazement. I am glad gas is becoming more manageable in price. I've had a pretty busy week and I am exhausted. So, I am not spending more time here. My eyes are tired and my head aches!!!
Have a fantastic Halloween!!!
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
2 comments:
Isn't this great! It was $2.29 when I came home tonight!
I paid $2.35 at Costco this morning!
Anita
http://stampinwithanita.com/
Post a Comment