I will have to retell this story that Neil told me about Paden today. It's pretty darn funny.
Neil took the boys to tri-cities today for a few reasons. They met Cousins Jake and Marlys for breakfast at IHOP. They had a fantastic time and it's always fun to see family we don't get to see very often anymore. They went to the Children's museum. They had fun there, but they will tell you it's not as good as others they've been too. They also went on the big shopping trip for groceries.
At the children's museum, a kid that was a little older than Gunnar ran by Paden and called him "dude". Paden says, "hey!" Kid keeps going. Paden: "hey, I am talking to you!" Kid stops to listen to Paden. Paden explains sternly, "I am not 'dude'. I am Paden. P-A-D-E-N. Paden." Yes, he spelled out his name to the unsuspecting kid who called him "dude".
Paden is a funny kid and he's not afraid to speak his mind. He is not afraid to give anyone a hard time. He is pretty sweet sometimes too.
This morning I woke up and he was sleeping next to me; don't remember him coming in my bed! So, it's like 5-something in the morning and I roll over and he says, "Mama ..." I say, "yeah". "I love you." He was totally NOT awake! How cute! Then around 6am he did wake up more and wanted chocolate milk and a cartoon. TOO EARLY. I think I held him off until about 6:40am!
Oh the memories!
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
1 comment:
Oh gee.....you've got lots of stories ahead of you, I can tell. That is a cute story, I'm glad your wrote it down so it won't be forgotten.
Post a Comment