Anyway, one day I was just practicing taking close ups with the camera. Gunnar was posing and doing a good job. The best feature on the camera is the hold the button down and it will take as many pics as your card can hold. Action mode is great - I need some fine tuning and learning with lighting, etc. So, here's a few of the "faces of gunnar" as I like to call them. You can see his freckles in some of them - great camera!
Faces of Gunnar
Posted by
Anonymous
at
2/25/2007 09:23:00 PM
So, I haven't blogged about our new camera we got nearly 3 weeks ago! We bought a nice digital SLR with our tax return. We spent more than I wanted to, but it's a pretty nice camera. Now, I just need to learn how to use the darn thing. Neil & I are going to take a photography class in the spring from the local college. It's only 4 classes (2 hours each), but we hear that you learn A LOT! So, it should be great. I would love to be a great photographer. I think I need a better editing program rather than the freebies that come with everything. Well, the editor that came with the camera has a true black & white changing feature, which none of my other freebie editing programs have. So, that's pretty exciting. I love black & white pics!





Labels:
Gunnar,
new camera
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
1 comment:
I'm so jealous! What great pics of Gunnar though. I could almost hear his explanation of some of his faces!
Post a Comment