A Weekend of P & P
Posted by
Anonymous
at
2/19/2007 10:06:00 PM
Yep - don't get grossed out by this, but it was a weekend full of puke and poop for our house! All three boys (big & small) have gone around with this flu thing. It all started on Thursday, Paden's birthday, actually. Paden threw up a couple of times, but I didn't really think much of it. Paden and Gunnar both don't act all that sick when they are sick. Friday, Gunnar got it and threw up in Grandpa & Grandma's van (sorry about that!!). Paden threw up in sympathy of big brother, so the van is/was a complete mess. Gunnar was up most of the night. Paden seemed OK on Saturday and Gunnar was acting sick all day. We watched a LOT of cartoons this weekend. I had some stomach aching on Saturday night all night into Sunday morning, but no throwing up or out for me. Neil got it on Sunday night and our plans to spring clean the garage on Monday were spoiled. Paden & I took a 2+ hour nap on Sunday morning - yeah about the time we should have been at church. Neil went to teach EQ and we stayed home. Everyone seemed OK Sunday afternoon. Then today - Gunnar's been having tummy ache and still coming out bad out the back end. It's not good whatever this stuff is. I better not get this after everyone else does. I hope I made it through this without getting it. It's not fun. Paden went to sleep tonight about 8pm or so and just woke up crying about 20 minutes ago and threw up everywhere again. He threw up last night too (all over me of course). He's fine all day, then at night (nearly the same time) he's not for a couple minutes. Tonight, he went right back to sleep. I took off his PJs and moved him to the couch and he was asleep before I got him there. Cleaned up/aired out the room and put him back on clean sheets with clean PJs and he's still asleep. Hopefully there's no more to throw up because I am running low on clean sheets! Fun, fun!
Labels:
sick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment