Blue Orange Green Pink Purple
We try to live, laugh & love . . . 'cuz that's what it's all about!

Friday Fizzle

Posted by Anonymous at 1/26/2007 06:29:00 PM
I AM TIRED - just spent! It's Friday and lately on Fridays I am home with my two darling sons while Neil is at a basketball game. His team (C-team) actually has the best league record of any basketball team (boys or girls) at the HS. So, he's doing well and enjoying himself, despite his recent ankle injury. Anyway, back to me . . . so I work and my boys go to Grandpa's house or Aunt Ann's house and they play and play hard all day long. I get them at about 5pm or so and they are exhausted. So, they fall asleep on the way home and many times they stay asleep ALL NIGHT. So, right now, we've been home for about 40 mintues and they are both zonked out on the couch. I eat my ever so delightful dinner on my own (PB&J, string cheese & chocolate milk - hit all the food groups at least, even the chocolate group!). So, then what? I could go sleep too. It's Friday night and I am tired - maybe I should sleep. This week I have been getting up earlier trying to get our family back on a better schedule. Since Christmas we've been pretty lazy about wake up time, bed time, etc. So, 6:30am is early for me and I did it every day but today. I woke up when the alarm went off, but that alarm went off 40 mintues after Paden woke up and said, "Mama, need ask you something" Well, Paden wanted to watch Thomas at 5:50am, but I politely declined his request and made him lay down with me - he immediately fell back asleep. So, I finally roll out of bed about 7am and get everyone ready to go. I was doing so well this week with getting up early - not rushing - 4 out of 5 days is pretty good. So, what is making me so tired all the time? I wish I knew because I would FIX IT! Neil doesn't have a game on Saturday, so we'll probably do lots of "resting". Sounds great! Right about now, I hear a warm blanket and a soap opera on DVR callin' my name! Here's my sweet sleeping boys:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are so sweet! I saw Padey with Aunt Ann at Walmart in Moses the other day. I was so happy, Padey recognized me. It was so awesome. See you soon!

7:44 PM, January 26, 2007
Leslie said...

Yippee! I love new blog posts and that is such a funny picture of the boys. Congrats to Neil on his team doing so well. That rocks!

I know what you mean about feeling tired - I feel like a zombie lately. I've got to get back to my normal routine and not stay up so late. Also, thanks for the tip on Carrie & Steve. That's so cool! That would be fun to see them again.

10:14 AM, January 27, 2007

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

At Our House

    • .
  • Our Family Photos on Shutterfly

    • Click here for our photos

    My Blog List

    • A Day in the Life of the Roy Fam
      The Sweetest Gift
    • BLOG-ography
      Sunday Evening Post
    • bloggin mom
      Happy Birthday Maverick!!!
    • Curly Crafter
      Kata Kata Motivasi
    • erin summerill { THE SUMMERILL SURF }
      Bart The Cat your Life
    • Granola in a Different Bowl
      Field Trip For Me
    • Khea & Justin (Private)
    • Much Ado About...Nothing
      This Mom Thing. #BecauseofHim
    • Multiple Hats
      Blogging Restitution
    • Nikki and Danny
      Chicken Bacon Cream Cheese Wreath
    • our simple life
    • padey's blog
      school is BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Pyles of Clutter
      Feelings of fall...
    • rasberries and rocks
      This crazy world of parenting
    • Retired in Sunland!
    • Terry Pyle
      Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
    • That girl ain't right...
      Andy Guessed It!
    • the AWESOME Megan
      The Lucky One
    • The Country Life of MoJo
      Family Conversation
    • The Gonzalez Family
      I know I know it's been 4ever!
    • The Life
      The one where my life changed.
    • The Neighbor's Blog
      Family, We're in This Together
    • Trumpet House Tales
      Thoughts
    • Weston & Emmerson
      Christmas

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2013 (6)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ►  2012 (18)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2011 (33)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (4)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ►  February (6)
      • ►  January (6)
    • ►  2010 (15)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2009 (39)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (5)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (7)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2008 (57)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (4)
      • ►  April (6)
      • ►  March (9)
      • ►  February (9)
      • ►  January (9)
    • ▼  2007 (37)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  April (5)
      • ►  March (6)
      • ►  February (8)
      • ▼  January (4)
        • Friday Fizzle
        • WINDY
        • 100 Things About Me
        • happy new year!
    • ►  2006 (16)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (4)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  February (1)
    • ►  2005 (5)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  November (2)

    Who's Been Here?





    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top