Might need some serious help
Posted by
tina
at
1/07/2013 09:25:00 PM
Hi. My name is Tina. I think I have a addiction . . . to Pinterest and Dr. Pepper (caffeine free, of course).
I do NOT do diet soda. Yuck. I probably should, but no. Just can't. So, really it's better to just lay off the hard stuff for a while. Soda seems to be the one thing that makes the scale tip a little further each week. During times of travel, like we've done the last several weeks, we buy soda. We usually don't buy it a lot during "normal business" hours, but once the travelling as subsided for a bit, we have to ween ourselves back off it. Yes, I am drinking one now. IT. IS. DIVINE. I love Dr. Pepper. It is very sad I can't purchase it caffeine free from the fountain; that would be a bigger problem for me. I'd be down at that Circle K daily - for sure. Eighty-nine cents is a steal of a deal for 44 ounces of delight. I am trying to think what else I could cut out in order to keep the Dr. Pepper in the fold, but alas, that might not be the best choice. Bummer.
I realize I am late to the party on the subject of Pinterest, but it is seriously addicting. I am just browsing the DIY & Crafts section and next thing I know it's an hour later and I can't stop! This might be a problem. Might.
I have seen some pretty dang cool things on there. Some of them are things I would like to do or make. Some of them are just cool things that I probably will never do. I perused the Women's Fashion section and saw some really cute outfits that I would love to own. I would have to definitely bring my "pin board" shopping with me. Some great cleaning tips, which I probably should pay more attention to. There's lots of organization awesomeness that I definitely need to incorporate in my life. I swear I used to be organized . . . not sure when, I am pretty sure I was. But anyway, it baffles me the amount of just stuff on there - there's some amazingly talented people in the world. It's awesome how technology allows us to share that talent around.
So, we'll see if I can get some motivation to actually DO some of the cool stuff - organize something, make something cool to decorate the house. We've been here 5 years in this house and I still have white walls in places - bleh. Really need to do something about that one of these days. I have a hard time deciding on colors in fear of doing too much of the same colors in every room. Anyhoo . . . I really need to get some browsing of Pinterest in tonight and I really should fold some laundry; less than 40 minutes before my bedtime so I better get on it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
1 comment:
Pinterest IS addicting but ohhh, in a good way! I also printed out some outfits from my fashion board and took them shopping with me. It helped me so much because otherwise, I'm a mannequin shopper! Although, I've also tried some other stuff and it was a disaster!
Post a Comment