tuesday, may 6 something old
tuesday, may 13 something new
tuesday, may 20 something borrowed
tuesday, may 27 something blue
take it literally, take it figuratively, but by all means, make a commitment to complete all four challenges for the month of may!
So, I didn't look at this challenge until about 15 mintues ago - story to come. So, in the blogging spirit, I figured I could come up with something. I wanted to blog about it anyway.
So, here it is:
A whole lot of old somethings . . . this is all of our OLD stuff that we put out for our GIANT YARD SALE!!! Yeah! This picture was taken about 6:45am, we weren't done getting everything out yet, but this is most of it, I think! Extra shelves, desk, tvs, dvd player, computer stuff, gobs of kitchen gadgets (juicer, sandwich maker, meat slicer, etc.). Hurray for purging! I have to dedicate a post to the Yard Sale.
8 comments:
I love cleaning house and getting rid of things. It must be spring!
What a great SPT, Tina! I love your interpretation of old.
what a great way to get rid of the *old* - does this mean you will get to bring in some *new*??
Ahh- I love that feeling of cleaning stuff out!
Hope the sale was worth all the work!
Wish I could have been there. I love a good yard sale.
We need to have a garage sale but I hate getting up so early & sitting outside all day & bargaining with people to sell it for $1.00
Whew! It is nice to be able to unload some of the OLD that you no longer want/need!
I don't think I'll ever have a garage sale - they are so much work. So good for you! It's so nice to get rid of things.
Post a Comment