I guess I didn't have time last night with Gunnar's t-ball game and all to get the pictures posted on ShutterFly like I wanted to. So, even though it's a little late tonight, I got them done and posted. WARNING: There is A LOT of pictures. Since discovering ShutterFly, I don't really discern which are the only the best pictures to post, like I would on a blog . . . I just post them all. But, ShutterFly is quite nice in that you can select all photos and view slide show and change the speed to fast and view them quite quickly. I enjoy it and I hope you do too. We have thousands of pictures and I feel like we don't get to share them often and I am WAY, WAY, WAY behind on scrapbooking them.
Anyway, there's a few new "albums". They are: Hummingbirds, Afternoon at the "Beach", Evening Walk, and Flowers.
I think I have more, but I am starting to tire . . .
TTFN! Hope you enjoy the pictures!
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
1 comment:
i miss you guys soo much!! those are some cute pictures of the boys, and tell them to watch for something in the mail.
love sunny lynn
Post a Comment