So, it's probably time for a little catch-up. It's been a while since I have found time to post something. I have been searching for something worthwhile to vent, ur, I mean post about.
So, we travelled back "home" for our nephew's wedding. It was a nice short wedding. It was great to see most all of the family members and visit with them. Our other favorite nephew and his wife and kids came to stay with us on Thursday night, then we travelled up together. I thought we had a great time. I guess Garth and Deborah can speak for themselves, but I had a good time! :-)
I have no pictures from the wedding - too busy chasing kids and catching up with my "girls" (the nieces). I did take a few pics (with someone else's camera) of some of us lounging around in a manufactured home lot! I got a few off the camera and emailed them to myself from grandpa's computer. The best one is of baby Chase! So, I guess we'll go with that one for sharing today. I didn't get a chance to email them all to myself and there were some other good ones.

We had a great Sunday watching General Conference and having gormet hamburgers for dinner. Garth, Neil and Dean were in charge of dinner and we went against the grain and had dinner after second session instead of in between; I think that threw everyone off, but it was some good food. Swiss & mushroom burgers, teriyaki burgers, avacado burgers - it was yummy - and I don't think anyone noticed that I forgot to cook the fries!
It was a good weekend of being with family. It was great to see our long-lost Utah family - Garth, Deborah, Ali & Chase and Dean, Heidi & Raik. Aunt Pam and Uncle Dayle better come next time! :)
So, we travelled back "home" for our nephew's wedding. It was a nice short wedding. It was great to see most all of the family members and visit with them. Our other favorite nephew and his wife and kids came to stay with us on Thursday night, then we travelled up together. I thought we had a great time. I guess Garth and Deborah can speak for themselves, but I had a good time! :-)
I have no pictures from the wedding - too busy chasing kids and catching up with my "girls" (the nieces). I did take a few pics (with someone else's camera) of some of us lounging around in a manufactured home lot! I got a few off the camera and emailed them to myself from grandpa's computer. The best one is of baby Chase! So, I guess we'll go with that one for sharing today. I didn't get a chance to email them all to myself and there were some other good ones.

We had a great Sunday watching General Conference and having gormet hamburgers for dinner. Garth, Neil and Dean were in charge of dinner and we went against the grain and had dinner after second session instead of in between; I think that threw everyone off, but it was some good food. Swiss & mushroom burgers, teriyaki burgers, avacado burgers - it was yummy - and I don't think anyone noticed that I forgot to cook the fries!
It was a good weekend of being with family. It was great to see our long-lost Utah family - Garth, Deborah, Ali & Chase and Dean, Heidi & Raik. Aunt Pam and Uncle Dayle better come next time! :)
1 comment:
Oh we had a blast this weekend!!! I love you guys so much! Garth broke down in tears when he heard he was the favorite!!! Ha Ha Ha. I can't wait till we can move closer and get our futon.
Post a Comment