Just a quick note . . . I was going through oodles of pictures recently. I posted a new album on ShutterFly of Pictures of Paden. There's LOTS of older pics in there. I'll do one for Gunnar soon too. I just thought I should share them since they aren't getting much use sitting on the computer. Enjoy!
Allergies are not fun - in case you were wondering! I think they (the allergies) get me out of leaf blowing/vacuuming though! (leaf blowers/vacuumers are great yard tools, but dust blowing suckers!) If there are errors on this post, it is because I can barely see with my itchy, watery, tired eyes. It must be time for more benadryl. :)
Allergies are not fun - in case you were wondering! I think they (the allergies) get me out of leaf blowing/vacuuming though! (leaf blowers/vacuumers are great yard tools, but dust blowing suckers!) If there are errors on this post, it is because I can barely see with my itchy, watery, tired eyes. It must be time for more benadryl. :)
2 comments:
Those pictures are great! It is crazy how fast time goes. I remember when my little guys were that small. Seems like just yesterday!
Hey you..
have you tried the over the counter Clariton... Adrian has allergies terrible.. It works great.. One in the morning every day...
Love the pics.. good luck... I hate feeling crappy
Post a Comment