Blue Orange Green Pink Purple
We try to live, laugh & love . . . 'cuz that's what it's all about!

Self-Portrait Tuesday on Wednesday again!

Posted by tina at 3/12/2008 05:02:00 PM
It's been a week! I have draft of an email that I started Sunday night, which I plan to finish and will explain the week.

For SPT this week, the challenge was a well-welcomed "no brainer"! I tell ya what, I needed that. The challenge was: for tuesday, march 11th: if i came to visit you next week, how would i know which doorbell to ring? do you have a formal entrance? should i come to the front door? or do you prefer your guests to come around back? (would you be surprised if i came in through the garage?!?)

I had the perfect idea in mind what to write. My time is short, as I need to leave soon for our Enrichment Meeting (of which I am in charge, so I should probably show up).

Our new house is great (we've been in it since Dec. 1 '07). We really still can't believe it's ours sometimes. It's not a fancy house in my opinion, as it's older, but it's bigger than we've ever had and it's nice inside and out and it fits us!

Our front porch is nice. The people before us had a nice little swinging bench thing, but unfortunately they didn't leave it (they left some other useful items). So, our porch is a little bare for now. My darling mother-in-law gave me some Easter decorations (not nearly enough did I take from her, she will say), so we found a nice one to hang outside. I didn't really get a close up of that thought. This is our front entry and I love it because it's covered. Holding bags of groceries or armfuls of kids digging for keys in the rain just isn't my cup of tea!

Sorry about the quality of that pic, I am/was in a hurry!

The other thing that I LOVE about our front porch is the little decorative sign that my husband bought after we moved in and hung it up before I got home one day! I LOVE IT and I LOVE HIM for thinking of it and for putting it at our door.


Thanks for stopping by my front porch. Ring the bell or knock, either way the dog will bark and the kids will coming running - usually in their undies only!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a sweet sign!! i love my covered entry, too. love sitting out there in the rain, enjoying the sights and sounds, but not the raindrops.

6:18 AM, March 14, 2008

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

At Our House

    • .
  • Our Family Photos on Shutterfly

    • Click here for our photos

    My Blog List

    • A Day in the Life of the Roy Fam
      The Sweetest Gift
    • BLOG-ography
      Sunday Evening Post
    • bloggin mom
      Happy Birthday Maverick!!!
    • Curly Crafter
      Kata Kata Motivasi
    • erin summerill { THE SUMMERILL SURF }
      Bart The Cat your Life
    • Granola in a Different Bowl
      Field Trip For Me
    • Khea & Justin (Private)
    • Much Ado About...Nothing
      This Mom Thing. #BecauseofHim
    • Multiple Hats
      Blogging Restitution
    • Nikki and Danny
      Chicken Bacon Cream Cheese Wreath
    • our simple life
    • padey's blog
      school is BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Pyles of Clutter
      Feelings of fall...
    • rasberries and rocks
      This crazy world of parenting
    • Retired in Sunland!
    • Terry Pyle
      Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
    • That girl ain't right...
      Andy Guessed It!
    • the AWESOME Megan
      The Lucky One
    • The Country Life of MoJo
      Family Conversation
    • The Gonzalez Family
      I know I know it's been 4ever!
    • The Life
      The one where my life changed.
    • The Neighbor's Blog
      Family, We're in This Together
    • Trumpet House Tales
      Thoughts
    • Weston & Emmerson
      Christmas

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2013 (6)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ►  2012 (18)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2011 (33)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (4)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ►  February (6)
      • ►  January (6)
    • ►  2010 (15)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ►  2009 (39)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (5)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (7)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ▼  2008 (57)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (4)
      • ►  April (6)
      • ▼  March (9)
        • 2:30am, are you kidding me?
        • SPT
        • Sunday Thoughts
        • no more dog hair
        • Q: Can a 5-year old flush the toilet?
        • updated pictures
        • Self-Portrait Tuesday on Wednesday again!
        • Copy that!
        • 12 (TWELVE) CENT INCREASE!!!!
      • ►  February (9)
      • ►  January (9)
    • ►  2007 (37)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  April (5)
      • ►  March (6)
      • ►  February (8)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2006 (16)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (4)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  February (1)
    • ►  2005 (5)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  November (2)

    Who's Been Here?





    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top