It's a little hard being a little further from family. I originally started a blog to post pictures of the boys so that friends and family members could see picutres of the boys as they grow. Well, the blog has turned into a place for me to vent my mind and thoughts and not as many pictures. I think I need both. So, I have opened a Shutterfly account to post pictures of the boys. This is for you Sunny!
So, you can click on this link to http://deadrockcrew.shutterfly.com. The photos are set up in albums and I hope it's not too difficult to navigate. There quite a few recent ones, but that is just a small dent in all the pictures we have. All the scenery pictures of the snow are for my grandma (who doesn't have a computer), but they remind me of her because she's always taking a million pictures of scenery and sometimes there's animals in the far distant. Anyway - enjoy the pics and check back often! Link to the site will be on my side bar here too.
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
1 comment:
love it!THe pics are great.
Post a Comment