
.jpg)
.jpg)
Not to detract from Gunnar's good day, but there is a story about Paden for this day too. I ran home from work, picked up Neil and Paden to go to the assembly, which wasn't a great idea, but at any rate we all went to the assembly. So, then I had a meeting I had to get back to at work, so we had to leave the assembly early. So, we leave and I felt terrible we had to leave early. I dropped Neil and Paden off at home. Paden was crying uncontrollably because he didn't want me to leave to go back to work. So, then Neil calls me to vent frustration that Paden was crying so much that he puked everywhere. He's done this a few other times before, but it's still NOT GOOD! Neil doesn't do well with puke, so I felt bad he had to deal with that. They had to go back and pick Gunnar up from school, so Neil rushed to get the puke cleaned up. As they were leaving the house, Paden was still crying a bit and stood on the porch (Neil was ahead of him walking to the truck) and said forcefully "You are just jealous! You are just jealous that I want mama!" On the way home from picking up Gunanr from school, he was falling asleep (it's about a 3 minute drive) and so Neil drove around the block for a couple extra minutes until he fell asleep. He stayed asleep until almost 6pm! That was Paden's afternoon!
4 comments:
Congratulations Gunnar!! That is so exciting.Uncle Garth wants to know if it's safe to duck tape meat to your body and run in front of a hungry tiger while listening to the song chariots of fire? Oh don't we love crying fits that end in puke. Maybe not handling puke is a guy thing because Garth can't either. Love you guys!
Ha Ha Ha. I wrote uncle and Garth is your cousin. My bad.
The family relation thing is a little confusing!! We forgive you!.
By the way - Gunnar says - "no way" to cousin Garth's question!
That story about Paden is hilarious! "You're just jealous" - I bet Neil was ready to go insane at that point!
Post a Comment