. . . continue to have a "poor me" whiny sounding post on this. I was venting - maybe I should take up journaling in a different venue.
I have a lot to be thankful for in my life. I need to stop and remember to count my blessings. I love so many things about life. I am thankful for my family. I love my children dearly, no matter how frustrated I get. I love my husband. I love that he is goofy and plays with the boys. I love that he sings out loud with the boys. I love that he makes up funny games. I love that usually when I am not in a good mood he tries his best to not let it get him down. I love that he wants me to have a good time and demands I invite someone over to scrapbook! I love that when I am grumpy he tries hard to make me not grumpy. I love that when I am grumpy he helps with the boys more. I love that he can take care of the boys. I love that he chooses his battles, even though that it means neither of our competitive natures gets to fight and win. I love that he loves me no matter what.
I need to go tell him this before he reads it!
I am thankful for: family, friends, ability to live in a free country, ability to live in a nice neighborhood, ability to have sufficient for our needs and some of our wants, ability to worship freely, forgiveness, prayer, and an seemingly endless paper supply with which to scrap my little heart away.
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
2 comments:
Tina,
I love this post!!! I am like you.. at times I get so wrapped up in work , things not being organized at home, the rat race, that we forget about all the good things!! Good job and I bet your husband appreciated it too!!
Here's to a bright tomorrow :)
Good Stuff. I have had to remind myself to keep a smile on recently too. You have lots on your plate right now so I would say you are entitled to a bit of grumpiness. :)
Kim
Post a Comment