Already, it's been four months. Little Mr. Fischer is growing like a weed. We went for his check-up yesterday. He weighs 16 pounds 3 ounces. He's 25 inches long and his head measures 42 centimeters. In comparison to the other brothers, he's a pound lighter than Gunnar was at that age and a pound heavier than Paden was. The other two were also 25 inches. Paden's growth spurt seems to have slowed down significantly in his life. He's definitely taking after me with the short genes. Anyway, Fischer is rolling over from his tummy to his back. He started that over a week ago. He won't stay on his back if you put him down. He's still not sleeping through the night. I recall Gunnar was about 5 months before he did. Fischer is generally a happy baby. Although, he HATES riding in his car seat. He screams most of the time in the car. He might be so chubby because the only way to make him not scream in the car is to feed him. He holds his head up really well. We're going to start him on cereal. He tasted some last night and seemed to like it. (Just need to track down a high chair.) He has a cute little smile and the chubbiest legs. He looks a lot like Gunnar when Gunnar was a baby. We left our camera at my in-laws house a couple of weeks ago, so I only have Neil's phone. It's not a horrible picture. There's a shadow (light from the back).
I am a little biased, but I think he's adorable! :) We just got the chair/jumper thing for him. He likes to sit up. He does ok in the bouncy chair, but that lays down quite a bit. He likes to be more upright. In his car seat, he tries to pull himself up more too. Silly boy. Speaking of the devil, he's supposed to be sleeping, but I guess he decided he didn't want to do that right now.
2 comments:
I think he looks a lot like Gunnar too! What a cutie!!
he is so handsome, tina! i love his bright eyes. henry, our 9 week old, just weighed in at 18.6 - two pounds more than the 9-month old that was weighed just before him.
Post a Comment