So, it was a somewhat lazy day around here. We all stayed home from church and did not a whole lot. I am still experiencing that strange joint pain - going down the stairs is a chore. The boys slept in my bed last night, Neil on the couch. So you know what that means - Neil and I didn't sleep all that well. Paden's breathe right strips seemed to help, although it fell off at some point because he's really restless and wiggly. We normally sleep with a sound machine on - babbling brook - it's nice. I couldn't hear it last night over one or both of the boys snoring!
So, for productivity . . . I did put a new belt on the vacuum and cleaned a small portion of my bedroom floor - mainly the part where Paden spilled cocoa puffs in the middle of night when he came into my bed. I did unload and reload the dishwasher and cleaned the counter off - mainly so I could make a smoothie.
And I did do this:
.jpg)
.jpg)
Yea, me! (Bad scanning job by my scanner.) I haven't done any scrapbooking pages for quite a while. A few months ago, I did this layout as a demo for a friend.
.jpg)
Ok, so before that it's been since the last retreat (June '08) I believe that I've actually done any pages. Many a card have been crafted, but not pictures. So, this was quite the accomplishment for me today.
3 comments:
Yikes - the fever and lack of sleep sound like NO fun! And I feel for you with the achiness. I had a lot of hip discomfort during my last pregnancy.
Great sb pages! I don't think I've scrapbooked since the November retreat myself. I love your pages though!
Those are great pages, Tina! I love your colors and ideas.
Here's to joint pain leaving soon...
Hope you guys are feeling better!
Post a Comment