When was the last time you purchased new sheets? It's is one of the most wonderful joys, I have found recently. We bought a new mattress set several years ago, but we didn't buy new sheets at the time. The new mattress has the pillow top thing and our old sheets weren't made for those fat mattresses. So, for the last several years, we've been fighting the old sheets staying on the bed night after night. We've tried the elastic deals that keep your sheets on. They kind of work. Kind of.
Why would it take so long to buy new new sheets? Well, price for one. Somehow I can't seem to fathom the cost of sheets. So, we went to Kohl's yesterday before we went to the hockey game. That is a great store!!! Their normal prices are pretty good, but wow they have some fantastic sales. I don't really know much about sheets and thread count, but these are 400 thread count and we got them for $17.99!!!! Under $20!! The original price says $119.99. Crazy. The BEST PART is they have EXTRA DEEP pockets and they stay ON THE BED!!! YEAH!!! It's one of the most exciting things!
Now I just need a new bed skirt, since we kind of changed color schemes - which we were going to do anyway.
Simple pleasure. Sweet luxury.
2 comments:
Sweet luxury is right! I don't do new sheets nearly often enough, but I do it often enough to know how wonderful it feels. Good for you.
How was the hockey game?
I love, love good sheets. Being in bed is one of lifes sweet pleasures.
Post a Comment