New Site to Post Crafts
Posted by
tina
at
2/22/2009 04:47:00 PM
I like several features of Scrapbook.com. That is where I have been posting my crafty stuff. The last several times that I have posted cards on it, it's been slow. Today was so slow that I pretty much lost patience (which doesn't really take long, since I don't have an over abundance). I tried to upload two cards and it wouldn't even get through them before it froze. So, I am giving up on that site. I debated whether to start a second blog to put them one. After contemplating, oh for about 2 minutes, I decided to put them on Shutterfly. They can be in albums by type and the uploading is pretty dang quick. Not that many people really look at my crafy creations, but I do like to have them out there in case anyone wants to. Scrapbook.com gets A LOT of traffic, but too much I think now. I will have to spend some more time scanning some more of the boys' scrapbook layouts. I haven't kept up with that part of it! So, if anyone is interested in seeing what I've done, the new link is at the top of my blog. Happy Crafting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment