So, I came home from work today after a trip to Hermiston for a 4.5 hour meeting (luckily someone else drove) and the boys were asleep when I got them in Quincy and stayed asleep all night (so far anyway). They both still have their day clothes on, but that's the price they pay 'cuz I'm not waking them up. Gunnar would go back to sleep easily, but not Paden. Gunnar will wake up sometime in the middle of the night and end up next to me in my bed w/out his clothes anyway. That's his routine basically. But, I got all the clothes folded while catching up on my Tivo'd episodes of One Life to Live. It was good. Tomorrow after visiting teaching in the evening I will work on actually putting them away!
Neil started coaching the boys basketball team this week which adds another dimension to our life schedules. Gunnar has preschool two days a week and he loves it. Paden usually gets Aunt Ann all to himself on those days, so he's starting to catch on to that! He's starting to do the crying fit when he has to leave Aunt Ann's to go home. Gunnar did that since day one, I think!
I went to an extrememly wonderful scrapbook retreat last week! I got 10 pages done, yup, only 10 and 6 cards. I had cancelled my plans to go, then at the last minute my dear sweet husband "made" me go! No really! He did. He had kind of forgotten about it. We were in Colville (Addy actually) visiting my grandparents and we were on our way home when my sister-in-law called to make sure I wasn't going. So, after the call he said that I had to go and talked me into it. I am so glad; it was great. I came home and cleaned our junky computer/craft room so it is now spotless - so elated about that! Now I can work on stuff when I have time and not have to worry about spending the 30 mintues I might find cleaning a spot to work. I have some organizing and backing up of digital pictures to do, so maybe I can work on that. I never like my pages when I first finish them, but I like them when I come back to them. So, here's a couple of my favs from the weekend:

I went to an extrememly wonderful scrapbook retreat last week! I got 10 pages done, yup, only 10 and 6 cards. I had cancelled my plans to go, then at the last minute my dear sweet husband "made" me go! No really! He did. He had kind of forgotten about it. We were in Colville (Addy actually) visiting my grandparents and we were on our way home when my sister-in-law called to make sure I wasn't going. So, after the call he said that I had to go and talked me into it. I am so glad; it was great. I came home and cleaned our junky computer/craft room so it is now spotless - so elated about that! Now I can work on stuff when I have time and not have to worry about spending the 30 mintues I might find cleaning a spot to work. I have some organizing and backing up of digital pictures to do, so maybe I can work on that. I never like my pages when I first finish them, but I like them when I come back to them. So, here's a couple of my favs from the weekend:

Actaully, they are all my favorites now. Some day I will get them all posted on my scrap gallery at scrapbook.com.
I also found a card design or two that I like a lot and I am considering selling cards some how. Got to look into that more! So, bed time now! Will get pics of the boys up soon.
I also found a card design or two that I like a lot and I am considering selling cards some how. Got to look into that more! So, bed time now! Will get pics of the boys up soon.
1 comment:
Don't sweat about the blogging - just blog when inspiration hits. And I love your sb pages!!!They look so great and are inspiring me to think about scrapbooking.
Post a Comment