I hope that you all (all four of you who read this) find the following picture as amusing as we did. We were doing a little bit of straightening up in the garage this afternoon. It was a nice day - not too hot, not too cold - little breeze - nice. So, I mopped the kitchen, used the steam shark to steam the dirt out of all the nooks & crannies I could find and we worked in the garage a bit to put some stuff up in the attic out there. The boys were doing their normal playing outside in the sandbox, trying to play in the garage, playing on the driveway, etc. They were doing this in their normal attire - just underwear for Gunnar and just a diaper for Paden. They did have clothes on, but they had to take them off after Gunnar sprayed Paden with the hose, soaked him and made him bawl. Then Neil sprayed Gunnar with the hose to see if he'd like it. He didn't and he bawled. So, then they got to be "nakey" like they like to be. Anyway, the hose at the top of our driveway was on a little bit and was dibbling down the hill. We know that our driveway, being as steep as it is, makes a good slide in the snow & ice. Gunnar found that it also makes a good slide with just water. This is the result of the water slide on the driveway . . .

Luckily I caught Gunnar before he went down again, he didn't notice the air conditioning in his drawers - he didn't get scraped on his bum or legs.
3 comments:
Oh My Gosh! I was laughing so hard that Terry was like, "What are you looking at?" and then he was laughing out loud too, and then Tyson was like, "What are you looking at?" and so on, until everyone in the house was laughing! Tooooo priceless!
That is the funniest picture ever! I'm just glad that his little tushy didn't get the same treatment!
This photo is a keeper!
Post a Comment