Well, Paden has played what is more than likely his last game of soccer today. His little team of 6 and 7 year old kids had a good season. Paden didn't really want to play this year and so I promised him his beloved babysitter, Edith, would be his coach. He still wasn't convinced. Edith's little sister, Arianna, didn't want to play either. We had to bribe them both. Because I am the president of the youth soccer club, I let Paden pick the uniform colors for like 4 teams and let him decide some of the players on his team. He was somewhat satisfied. I think they might have also used his suggestion for the team name - White Sharks! He also got to be the first person to use the GoPro camera and he wore it during one of his games. That was some pretty funny footage. Paden likes to play goalie. He's not that great at soccer, but he seemed to enjoy himself alright. He actually was playing pretty aggressively today. It was cold this morning - like 30-something degrees. So, I made Paden put on a long-sleeved shirt over his undershirt, then put on his jersey - so three shirts. I couldn't find the thermal underwear, so he had one a pair of sweat pants (little too big) under his shorts. He looked spectacular. :-)
| Not sure why he looks like he's going to cry here . . . |
| Goalie ready! |
| Go Number 7! |
| Game over! Nice job! |
No comments:
Post a Comment