How lucky I am!
Posted by
tina
at
8/13/2012 08:40:00 PM
Let me tell you a little about what my wife has been doing.
About three years ago myself and another guy got the great idea to start a Bowfishing tournament. Well last year he decided it was to much work and up and quit. This left me to deal with all of this by myself, I am really good at thinking of crazy things to do but am not very good at organizing them. So with that said this caused me much stress. So she did all this plus directing me on what I needed to have done and when.
So here's what she did. Made a website (www.oregonbowfishing.com). Got enough sponsors to fill a raffle table that genarated over $1,500.00 worth of raffle tickets sold. Got a dinner for 80+ people organized and done without a hitch. Ran sign-in all Friday night and got everyone a packet, t-shirt, and weigh in card. She also made sure all of the kids under 16 got there kids packets with arrows and stickers and other goodies. She ran weigh in for 2 days which in-tails weighing about 12,000lbs of fish from 25 boats. Organized and directed about 12 volunteers. She did all of this and so much more I can't even begin to think of it all. In the end this thing goes no place without her. I am lucky to have her, and have her to tell me what do to and when to do it. I know this post doesn't even come close to telling everything she really did but well, maybe it's a start.
Thank you sweet pea I love you!
Neil
P.S.
Wanna go shoot some fish?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment