We replaced the flooring in the boys' room following some really awful vomiting episodes which penetrated the carpet pad under the carpet. I am thinking that was the dog's vomit, not the boys'. Yeah, gross! After Fischer was born, we had to move the boys to the bigger room, so when we swapped rooms and replaced the flooring in the computer room and scraped popcorn off the ceilings in two rooms.
So, the more I think about it, we have done a few minor home improvements, but there are still more to be done. The light fixture in the dining room is/was quite hideous. See for yourself. Please tell me you agree that it's awful. I suppose the deal with home improvements is that it costs money. Sometimes, it's more than I am willing to pay. So, we've been living with this UUUGGLY light fixture . . . until today!!
The new light fixture was originally priced at $230 and it was marked down to $79!! That, I think, is a great deal. It's gives off much more light and it's much more stylish!
2 comments:
This sounds like when you give a mouse a cookie....
;)
I love my dyson. It was worth every penny. Also Myles saw your light switch plate and asked if we could get some like that. :)
Post a Comment