. . . steam mop floor, even though the tools we were given seem to work really well. Thanks, Mom!
. . . fold mounds of clothes - so much so that I think some clean have fallen to the floor to become dirty again in hopes of someday making it to their cozy home of chest of drawers.
. . . blog - definitly need more energy to give a proper post to my baby's birthday. I am only getting this little blog post out, while I wait for pictures to download off my camera.
. . . to wait too much longer for the washer to be done, good thing I just heard it beeping!
I tell you what . . . I am so glad it stays light out longer as the summer draws near, I get tired when it gets dark. You can only imagine how unproductive I am during the winter. Sheesh.
So, I do have some pictures of Mr. Fischer's 1st Birthday on Shutterfly, so feel free to check them out. Tomorrow we have his check up, so maybe I can report on his hugeness tomorrow along with his birthday update. He is so stinking cute! I know, I know he's my kid. So, I give myself permission to brag about him.
Must put clothes in dryer and then put head on pillow!
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
No comments:
Post a Comment