Blue Orange Green Pink Purple
We try to live, laugh & love . . . 'cuz that's what it's all about!

It's officially . . .

Posted by tina at 12/05/2009 07:11:00 AM
. . . WINTER!!! Does the calendar say that it's winter? Don't think so. It looks like winter. It feels like winter. The news says that there's an "arctic blast" that is going to be here this week. Therefore, it is winter in my book. Not my favorite time of year. I don't hate it. I think I might think differently if I were an exerciser, like my sister-in-law who is not the fair weather walker that I am.

So, what to do today since I am up earlier than I wanted to be. Well, I think I am going to have ham, scrambled eggs and some sort of hashbrown type potatoes for breakfast. Fischer can have some bananas or peaches.

I was thinking that I need to get cards in the mail. So, I am trying to figure out what to do. I haven't sent Christmas cards out for the last several years. I just wait too long and then run myself out of time. So, I'll make an attempt here this weekend to get something ready to mail by Monday.

I am currently fighting with Fischer for computer time. Yep, he's trying to attack the keyboard; he thinks he's funny. I gave him the remote, but that is not entertaining him right now. If the computer wasn't here, then he'd take the remote, but computer trumps remote for a 6 month old.

I have a lot of house cleaning today, which is the story of my life. I feel like I am constantly thinking or stating that I have to clean something. I should stop talking and start doing! Maybe that's my problem. So, I have high hopes for today, but Neil is out hunting and it's a little hard to focus on cleaning with aforementioned 6 month old.

It's the Company Christmas Party/Dinner thing tonight. Hopefully, it's good. I am not in charge this year, so it will be great either way. I am great with being in charge of church activities, that's easy in my book. Every other year I am in charge of the Company Christmas party, which is not my favorite thing. It's manageable, just not my favorite.

So, I guess I have stuff to do today and should get on with it.

1 comment:

Telley said...

when did you start feeding fischer foods? henry is looking very interested, but he's only 4 months and i didn't start the others until 6 months...but he is large and in charge and seems ready. as i read the last bit of your post, i felt hungry and remembered one of the striking differences in our personalities. you are SO the girl to put in charge of parties and other functions - so organized, efficient, punctual and creative. i have the creativity gene when i'm not brain-dead (motherhood), but it stops there. i had to giggle because still today no one would ever consciously put me in charge of anything like that...i'm too unreliable :). your breakfast sounds divine - hope you enjoyed every bit.

6:03 AM, December 07, 2009

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

At Our House

    • .
  • Our Family Photos on Shutterfly

    • Click here for our photos

    My Blog List

    • A Day in the Life of the Roy Fam
      The Sweetest Gift
    • BLOG-ography
      Sunday Evening Post
    • bloggin mom
      Happy Birthday Maverick!!!
    • Curly Crafter
      Kata Kata Motivasi
    • erin summerill { THE SUMMERILL SURF }
      Bart The Cat your Life
    • Granola in a Different Bowl
      Field Trip For Me
    • Khea & Justin (Private)
    • Much Ado About...Nothing
      This Mom Thing. #BecauseofHim
    • Multiple Hats
      Blogging Restitution
    • Nikki and Danny
      Chicken Bacon Cream Cheese Wreath
    • our simple life
    • padey's blog
      school is BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Pyles of Clutter
      Feelings of fall...
    • rasberries and rocks
      This crazy world of parenting
    • Retired in Sunland!
    • Terry Pyle
      Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
    • That girl ain't right...
      Andy Guessed It!
    • the AWESOME Megan
      The Lucky One
    • The Country Life of MoJo
      Family Conversation
    • The Gonzalez Family
      I know I know it's been 4ever!
    • The Life
      The one where my life changed.
    • The Neighbor's Blog
      Family, We're in This Together
    • Trumpet House Tales
      Thoughts
    • Weston & Emmerson
      Christmas

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2013 (6)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ►  2012 (18)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2011 (33)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (4)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ►  February (6)
      • ►  January (6)
    • ►  2010 (15)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ▼  2009 (39)
      • ▼  December (2)
        • "friends"
        • It's officially . . .
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (5)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (7)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2008 (57)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (4)
      • ►  April (6)
      • ►  March (9)
      • ►  February (9)
      • ►  January (9)
    • ►  2007 (37)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  April (5)
      • ►  March (6)
      • ►  February (8)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2006 (16)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (4)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  February (1)
    • ►  2005 (5)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  November (2)

    Who's Been Here?





    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top