I forgot how cute of clothes that Target has!!! I haven't been in there looking at kids clothes for a long time. Well, I stopped there last weekend and got each of the boys a new shirt, Paden got some boots and I got Fischer the cutest Pjs ever.
There's some more bandaids on the arms too. They are super cute. The smallest size they had was 12 month, but I bought them anyway thinking they'd be too big now, but soon they wouldn't. So Gunnar wanted me to try them on him yesterday and yeah . . . they aren't really too big. They looked small for 12 month pjs, but not small enough for a 4 month old. The pants may be a little long, but there's some elastic at the ankles to help them stay in place.
Here's some other random photos from yesterday.

Yes, that is slobber, the dark spots on the pjs!

I love how Fischer is "yelling" at Gunnar's attempt to eat the stuffed banana.
Here's some other random photos from yesterday.
Trying to get a picture of the three boys was kind of funny too.
3 comments:
Love, love, love these pictures!! Those are some super cute boys!
awww! cute pajamas,yes,but also the cutest four-month old boy! i love how he gazes at his older brothers...so awesome.
That boy has the best smiles.
Post a Comment