Blue Orange Green Pink Purple
We try to live, laugh & love . . . 'cuz that's what it's all about!

And the verdict is . . .

Posted by tina at 1/24/2009 07:28:00 AM
. . . it's a Boy!

His hand is up by his face, although you can't see his arm really well. He doesn't have a huge, funky ear, it's his hand!

So, it's true. We will have number 3 brother! Gunnar and Paden are pretty happy about the boy. We took Paden with us to the ultrasound with us since he was done with school. Gunnar had to stay at school. When I told Gunnar, he got a big smile and said, "Oh good! That won't be a problem! We already have all boy stuff!"

Paden is a little worried about being a big brother. He was worried about having to babysit the baby. I assured him that we won't be leaving baby brother with him ALONE anytime soon! I believe when we were heading to the doctor, Paden was thinking we were "getting the baby" that day. Funny kid.

So, the actual due date is June 10th. Although, we will need to be ready about a month ahead of time. Since we will be having the baby in the Tri-Cities, I can't be lolly gaggin' around like before. With Paden, I didn't have a bag packed or anything! Neil had to go back to get me stuff, which wasn't a problem to drive across town. So because Gunnar was two weeks early and Paden was three weeks early, we figure we should be ready to go a month ahead of time this go 'round. I am going to have to put in a request for a weekend because Neil has a long term sub job starting at the end of March or so through the end of the school year, so I don't want him to miss too many days of that. Although, since I was only in the hospital three hours with Paden before he was born, he should only miss a day.

So, SURPRISE to those few readers who weren't aware that we were expecting! My lack of blogging the last few months has been due to tiredness!!! I am doing much better now, but still don't have a lot of motivation to do much productive activities!! :)

So, now we are just curious what kind of personality is going to come out of this little boy. We are hoping for a little bit of size out of him. Even though he's going to be 4 years younger than Paden, Gunnar will be in need of some assistance in helping protect Paden as his smart aleck mouth gets him in trouble.

10 comments:

strivingforsunshine said...

What fun you all will have.
Kim

8:36 AM, January 24, 2009
Anonymous said...

Okay missy, you have to start spilling the news better! I didn't even know you were prego! That is so exciting. Your house is going to be one BUSY place. You better send me an email to catch up soon. :) Congrats!

8:51 AM, January 24, 2009
Anonymous said...

Oh, no offense, but we are all bummed at this house! We were hoping for a girl! It will be interesting to see what kind of personality you get now though! I'm glad the boys are excited. That makes it much easier.

9:02 AM, January 24, 2009
Neighbor Jane Payne said...

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise! Congrats. I had no idea. I'm excited for all of you.

10:31 AM, January 24, 2009
Anita said...

Congratulations, Tina! I'm so excited for you - and I agree with Kelley, you'll definitely have to keep us better informed!!!

3:53 PM, January 24, 2009
Anonymous said...

he looks just like me :O).... ooo well cant wait for our work out this summer...2 woman and 2 strollers 3 kids running around and 1 dog that cant swim...PRICELESS!!!!

4:42 PM, January 24, 2009
Leslie said...

Well, I was pretty darn surprised and excited over here for you! I was just thinking - did I miss a blog post or something? Congratulations! I think a boy will be wonderful and he'll have the best big brothers ever.

5:54 PM, January 24, 2009
Jamie Gibeau said...

Congrats! Very exciting! Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!

11:01 PM, January 24, 2009
Morgan and Joel said...

Oh, I love little boys!

2:01 PM, February 06, 2009
Darla said...

Tina!!!!!
Congratulations!!!!!
You've got to keep us posted...
I had boys and one girl.. Love her to death but I tell you the boys were much easier .... Hang in there...

8:57 PM, February 06, 2009

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

At Our House

    • .
  • Our Family Photos on Shutterfly

    • Click here for our photos

    My Blog List

    • A Day in the Life of the Roy Fam
      The Sweetest Gift
    • BLOG-ography
      Sunday Evening Post
    • bloggin mom
      Happy Birthday Maverick!!!
    • Curly Crafter
      Kata Kata Motivasi
    • erin summerill { THE SUMMERILL SURF }
      Bart The Cat your Life
    • Granola in a Different Bowl
      Field Trip For Me
    • Khea & Justin (Private)
    • Much Ado About...Nothing
      This Mom Thing. #BecauseofHim
    • Multiple Hats
      Blogging Restitution
    • Nikki and Danny
      Chicken Bacon Cream Cheese Wreath
    • our simple life
    • padey's blog
      school is BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    • Pyles of Clutter
      Feelings of fall...
    • rasberries and rocks
      This crazy world of parenting
    • Retired in Sunland!
    • Terry Pyle
      Matthew 3; Mark 1; Luke 3
    • That girl ain't right...
      Andy Guessed It!
    • the AWESOME Megan
      The Lucky One
    • The Country Life of MoJo
      Family Conversation
    • The Gonzalez Family
      I know I know it's been 4ever!
    • The Life
      The one where my life changed.
    • The Neighbor's Blog
      Family, We're in This Together
    • Trumpet House Tales
      Thoughts
    • Weston & Emmerson
      Christmas

    Blog Archive

    • ►  2013 (6)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  January (3)
    • ►  2012 (18)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (1)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (2)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  February (1)
      • ►  January (2)
    • ►  2011 (33)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (2)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (4)
      • ►  May (1)
      • ►  March (3)
      • ►  February (6)
      • ►  January (6)
    • ►  2010 (15)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  September (3)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  June (1)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (1)
      • ►  March (1)
      • ►  January (1)
    • ▼  2009 (39)
      • ►  December (2)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (5)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (3)
      • ►  March (4)
      • ►  February (7)
      • ▼  January (4)
        • And the verdict is . . .
        • Welcome to Blog Land
        • Sunday thoughts belated
        • Does the hotel have a pool?
    • ►  2008 (57)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (3)
      • ►  October (3)
      • ►  September (5)
      • ►  August (2)
      • ►  July (3)
      • ►  June (3)
      • ►  May (4)
      • ►  April (6)
      • ►  March (9)
      • ►  February (9)
      • ►  January (9)
    • ►  2007 (37)
      • ►  December (7)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (1)
      • ►  August (1)
      • ►  July (2)
      • ►  June (2)
      • ►  April (5)
      • ►  March (6)
      • ►  February (8)
      • ►  January (4)
    • ►  2006 (16)
      • ►  December (1)
      • ►  November (1)
      • ►  October (2)
      • ►  September (2)
      • ►  August (4)
      • ►  May (3)
      • ►  April (2)
      • ►  February (1)
    • ►  2005 (5)
      • ►  December (3)
      • ►  November (2)

    Who's Been Here?





    • Home
    • Posts RSS
    • Comments RSS
    • Edit

    © Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
    Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
    brought to you by Smashing Magazine

    Back to Top