I really haven't been feeling the blogging bug lately, obviously. I am feeling the need to just update it somewhat. I don't think I can really go back and catch up everything.
- Gunnar got glasses; that's been a struggle. Yeah, they were scratched w/in 6 hours and he constantly "forgets" to put them on (He can take them off to play in the snow).
- The boys have worn pjs for the last 6 days. School was cancelled last Thursday (which was the last day anyway and mostly school parties and goofing around). Church was cancelled on Sunday, the whole stake as I understand. So, they have just been lounging around. Good times, I guess. Gunnar keeps wearing the same smelly socks though everytime he goes out to play in the snow.
- Paden insits that Santa is bringing him Spike the Dinosaur. Have you seen this dinosaur? Santa is NOT bringing Spike. They both wanted one. Gunnar I think has given up, but not Paden. It's ONE HUNDRED THIRTY DOLLARS! Yeah, not worth that kind of money, even according to Santa!
- Once again, I have failed at gift giving. My darling husband's gifts won't be here for Christmas. He'll get what he wants, just not on time. Just like his birthday. I do feel terrible, although he doesn't believe me. I also didn't get anything for my staff at work - just really wasn't feeling it. There's two people that always give something to everyone, this year was scaled back, which was fine, but still. There's two people who do cards (not homemade, phew!) for everyone. It just seems too much for co-workers. My co-workers back in Q-town, I would go all out for because I love them. Haven't grown that love for my co-workers here. It's ok.
- I've got a mound of laundry - not really sure what's clean and what's not anymore -that's how bad it is. Just really can't handle it. I did a big clean sweep of our room and clothes like a week or two ago and after a week, it's a disaster. How does that happen? It's extremely aggravating!
So, that's my random thoughts. I hope I can work on some family Christmas cards tomorrow. I am sure I have some pictures to post, but the camera is all the way down stairs right now! So, maybe tomorrow!
3 comments:
Can I just say you guys are whimps! We get a foot of snow over night and we still go to school and work.Nobody even bats a eye. And if the wind blows even better because the power goes out for days.And still its not news.Tell Gunnar I am no longer fat I've lost 30 pounds.And to wear his glasses so he can be a chick magnet.Smart girls love guys with glasses least that what I hear. Dad says paden is a smarty pants.Didn't think he'd be any different. We miss you guys I have fossels for the boys one a fish and the other is a trillabite just have to remember to give them to somebody going that way. love to all No longer fat aunt Pam
Hi there! I found your blog through Morgan's. Hope all is well with you.
Kim
Thank you, thank you for letting me know I am not alone in the artificial tree club!! Our tree was ridiculously cheap as well..and 7 years later still love it!!!
Hope your Christmas and New Year was great!!
Post a Comment