I've been wanting to change the blog template for a LONG time. I have downloaded and experimented with a fake blog. The fake blog has seen many new templates, but I have real issues with the widgets. So, I found this template entitled "I work" which is quite fitting for me, I guess. I really wanted a pink background of some sort. In the changing of the blog template, I did delete some widgets to get it to save. I have tried to recreate my Friends and Family list. I am calling out to all who I might have forgotten! I did not write them down or etch in my brain who I had on there! So, anyone out there that used to be on my list but is not now, feel free to let me know. Also, no one should really be offended by my forgetfullness, it is past my bedtime! :)
Hope you all had a wonderful 4th of July!
© Copyright At Our House. All rights reserved.
Designed by FTL Wordpress Themes | Bloggerized by FalconHive.com
brought to you by Smashing Magazine
2 comments:
I think your new template fits you perfectly, Tina! I like it.
Such a fun template and I agree with Jane that it seems to really fit you! Very stylish and snazzy! Plus I love where it says - Comment Now! Funny!
Post a Comment